The Mekong River Commission held its 3rd Summit on 5 April 2018 in Siem Reap, Cambodia, whose agenda and related statements are downloadable below.
- Opening statement by Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Samdech Hun Sen
- Statement by Prime Minister of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, H.E. Thongloun Sisoulith
- Statement by Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand, H.E. General Prayut Chan-o-cha
- Statement by Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- Statement by Minister of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China, H.E. E Jingping
- Statement by Minister of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, H.E. U Ohn Winn
- Statement by High-level representative of the Development Partners of the MRC
Siem Reap Declaration
- Siem Reap Declaration adopted by Prime Ministers of the MRC Member Countries on 5 April 2018 in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Photos of the 3rd MRC Summit